big top

Friday, September 21, 2012

A Whole New World of Creativity!

Who doesn't love crafts?  I have been feeling particularly crafty the past 2 months.  It might be the fact that Fall was about to arrive, or it may just be that I was searching and searching for something to bring me peace...and happiness.

Crafting absolutely excites me more than I can even describe.  It's like instant therapy for my soul.  I have always enjoyed doing arts and crafts with my mom and my sisters.  We have been doing craft shows together for several years now and it's, by far, my favorite time of year.  When fall rolls around, there's seriously nothing like it.  The air is so crisp and breezy and the colors turn to vintage oranges and reds.  The smells of cinnamon and pumpkin fill our houses and the warmth of family and friends seem to surround us even closer somehow.  And the best part about fall.....Craft season!

I want this blog to be happy and like a breath of fresh air.  I love to scrapbook and create with paper.  Since I can remember, I have been a collector of pretty paper, stationary and journals.  I have found a whole new world of paper crafting and I'm completely blown away!  I hoard note card sets, notepads and stationary and it was becoming overwhelming to me, but NOW I have so many projects in mind that I can create using all of my paper obsessions!  I didn't know that this level of paper crafts existed until a couple of months ago.  It's not just tags and cards anymore!  It's endless design opportunities, an incredible hobby and an absolutely beautiful art.  Needless to say....I have been learning and creating ever since!

Soon, I will be posting pictures of some of my recent creations. I hope you stop back by on occasion to see what I have in store with my craftiness!  Please subscribe and stay posted for my giveaways, events, announcements and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment