big top

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Croppin' Saturday!

Last Saturday, my mom, sister and I had a fun crop!  It was a blast!  We all got together at my mom's house and just did crafts all day long.  We got to my mom's around noon and she whipped up a batch of delicious biscuits and gravy and bacon.  YUM!  After brunch, we all sat around the dining room table and unloaded our necessary tools and craft supplies.  I was armed with scrapbooking paper, embelishments, adhesive, stick pins, vintage images and tags.  My mom had a needle and thread and fabric and my sister had a scrapbook and tons of pictures.  We scrapped, sewed, glued chatted and had the best Saturday ever.

My craft of choice, of course, is paper crafting.  I am currently involved in a Valentine's tag and stick pin swap on YouTube, so I worked on that all day.  When my mom was finished making her purse that she designed herself, she decided to give card making a try.  Her card turned out so adorable!!!  Here are some pictures of it!  I have also included a sneak peak of the stick pins I created!!

I love the bright colors and layering style she created.

I thought the pocket and tag inside was so creative!! 

She did such a cute job on this.

I love gingham!

She definitely inspired me to make more cards!!
My Valentine stick pins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment