big top

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A birthday to Imagine.....

My brother in-law had a birthday last month.  Not only does September remind me of the first days of school, which was one of the most exciting times of the year for me as a kid, but my brother-in-law was born in September and just happens to be a teacher!  Well, actually, he's head of curriculum at the school he works at.  His new office was a little bare, so I decided to make him an ABC Primer wall hanging to represent the school he works at and the 6 levels of character that they live by.  I love school stuff.  When I was a kid, I LOVED shopping for my new school supplies.  I loved pencils.  I wanted lots and lots of pencils and notepads.  I still get a warm fuzzy when it comes to school supplies...and believe me...I'm DONE with school!  Here's the project made my brother in law. 













No comments:

Post a Comment