big top

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Craft Season Is Upon Us!

Craft season is here!  I absolutely love when fall comes.  It means cool, crisp weather, falling leaves and pumpkin spice everything!  I especially love it because it's craft season!  My mom, sisters, aunt and I do lots of crafts and sell them at various craft shows throughout the fall.  We also open our annual holiday gift shop, Home Sweet Home.  We are always cramming to get our crafts done, stressed about the labor of setting up for shows and get no sleep after staying up frosting that last cupcake or sewing the last stitches in a decorative pillow the night before a craft sale.....but there's no happier times that I can remember.  It's such a joyful time and to spend it with family makes it so much more special.  Here are some pictures of some of the items that I made for this craft season.  

These are Hershey's Nuggets wrapped in cute Christmas scrapbook paper and stuffed into a clear sleeve.  The packs are finished off with red and white bakers twine and a festive tag.  These are a big hit at the craft fairs!

I created these with some clearance paint pails from last year's Target dollar bin.  I stuffed them with basket confetti and added 5 scented candles like sugar cookie, apple pie, vanilla and apple cinnamon!
Then, I embellished them with glittery reindeer, snowmen or snowflakes.  

I sold out of these at the first craft fair!  They are so simple.  They are hot cocoa pouches with a fun paper straw.
I just used a green envelope, cut it in half and decorated it with cute design paper.
Then, I finished it off with vibrant satin ribbon and a dimensional Christmas embellishment.  

I created these using just Christmas card stock and post it notes!

These were so much fun!  I also scored these at Target from the dollar section last year...on clearance!
I used a tutorial from Kerry Paper Crafts on youtube (channel:  pantala40).
I stuffed them with candy and tied fun ribbon to the flags!

Like the hot cocoa pouches, I made these cute pouches with a fall theme and stuffed them with apple cider
 and orange an white paper straws!

No comments:

Post a Comment