big top

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Crafting with my sister....

Hello friends.  So, here I am again playing catch up on my blog.  At the beginning of the year, I made an unofficial resolution to "keep things simple."  Well, I not only ignored that brilliant aspiration, but I failed miserably.  This year has been more hectic than usual.  I have found that there just aren't enough hours in the day to do things I enjoy AND work full time AND keep a clean house AND exercise and eat right.....therefore, the things I love to do are now turning into obligations.  I never wanted that to happen.  It's rare that I get to do things that relax me and take my worries away...even if just for an afternoon.  This day, in particular, was definitely one of those rare days.  It was a fun day of paper crafting with my youngest sister, Bri.  We had a blast making this mini wedding album for a friend of hers.  It turned out so lovely and we had a great time crafting together.  Thanks for stopping by and please check out all of the gorgeous pictures of our completed album!














No comments:

Post a Comment