big top

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I Joined the Copics Craze....

So, I swore I'd never use Copic markers...for the sole reason of them being just too expensive.   I mean, lets face it, this hobby is expensive enough!  Plus, to be honest, I never really understood why these girl stamp images were so popular.  I mean, yes, they are super cute, but why do they need to be the focal point of almost every project, card or layout?  I never understood it.  Well....I do now.

On my birthday, my great friend, Maria, came over with a gift for me.  Yes, everyone...she bought me my first Copics!  Now, I'm absolutely fascinated by them.  I have been watching Copic tutorials, practicing and drooling over the adorable "girl stamps" as I dream of different hair colors and skin tones.  My favorite crafter to learn Copic coloring from is Kristina Werner.  She has amazing tutorials and is super talented!  So, yes, I hopped on the Copics bandwagon.  Here's my first project with my Copic markers.  It's not the best Copic coloring ever....but I think I did pretty good for my first time.







No comments:

Post a Comment