big top

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sweet Happy Mail.....

Being involved in the crafting community on YouTube has really been a great escape when I need it the most.  Inspiring videos, sweet new friends, incredible tutorials are just a few of the reasons I absolutely love being a part of such a fun group.  

One of my favorite YouTube channels is TheScrappyBookworm1.  Her name is Cynthia and we've become great, crafty friends.  I have mentioned her on this blog before and I'm so glad I came across her channel.  She's so creative, inspiring and talented.  We have sent each other handmade goodies before and I wish I had time to do it more often.  To my surprise....I received a package in the mail and was so excited to find what was inside!!  It was the most wonderful happy mail from Cynthia!!  Check out the amazing gifts she sent me below.... It's stunning!!









1 comment:

  1. What a nice friendship you've started. Back in "my day" we had pen pals. This is lots better!

    ReplyDelete