big top

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coral Couture Album....

Hello!  I'm so happy to be blogging again!  It's been a while and I really missed it.  Life has been getting in the way of my passions and hobbies and I hope to be back at it now! 

I've been currently obsessed with making mini accordion albums!  I was totally inspired by a gift that I received from my great YouTube crafty friend, Cynthia.  Her channel is TheScrappyBookworm1 and can be found here.  She sent me an amazing album and then did a tutorial on her channel on how to make it.  I went a little crazy and have been making lots of them!  Here's my first one.  I made it using the Coral Couture Stack from DCWV.  I love it.  I can't wait to make a lot more!  I used tags and pockets throughout the album and lots of vintage buttons and lace.  I did a video on my YouTube channel, too.  You can check out my video here.   Pictures are below.  Thanks so much for checking out my post! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment