big top

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lucky Charms Pocket Flip Book....

On this day...I needed to create something.  I longed to craft...and so I did.  

I don't craft near as much as I would like to.  My job is pretty demanding and wears me out 5 days a week.  My weekends are the only time I really have the time to craft...and as of late...even those days haven't allowed much in that department.   I know that on this day, I was feeling inspired.  I believe I was home alone and my craft room was actually clean.  I had really been wanting to use my new Lucky Charms paper pad by American Crafts and also wanted to try out some different stickles.  I normally go for more shabby, vintage style projects...but I was craving bright and cheery, so that's what I did!  I created this mini pocket page flip out booklet.  It only took me about an hour to complete.  No distressing...just very clean lines and a simple design.  I added lots of seam binding and other little embellishments to give it more character and I really love the way it turned out.  The paper is adorable and I only used a few sheets of it.  I used some glossy accents in different places and also some yellow, red and ice stickles.  I made tags and little journaling spots throughout, too.  It was a nice afternoon of me time. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment