big top

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Vintage Inspired Valentine's Tags....

Date:  February, 2014

Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to me....until I started paper crafting!  For some reason, I love creating Valentine's projects.  I don't know if it's the depression of the Holiday's being over and then instantly having something to look forward to or what...but I love crafting for Valentine's Day!  I really wish I had more organization in my life and time to do more crafting around this holiday...but so far...I haven't really gotten to get as many projects done as I want.  I still have Valentine's paper, ribbon, embellishments and a lot more supplies that I bought 2 years ago and still haven't used!  In this post, I am sharing some Valentine's tags that I created with my mother-in-law.  She asked me to help her out with some special tags for her teacher's group...so, of course, I was happy to lend a hand.  I dug through my Valentine's stash and found vintage images that I had purchased from Etsy for the swap I did the year before.  We adhered them to standard size shipping tags and added distress ink, crinkled seam binding, colorful fibers, vintage garment pins and cute little heart charms.  They turned out adorable!!








No comments:

Post a Comment