big top

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Beautiful Craft Room Curtains!

I have been obsessed, lately, with the color combo of red and teal!!  It just makes me imagine retro kitchens from back in the 50's and 60's.  It makes me think of my Grandma Tootsie...and I have no idea why!  Haha... It just makes me smile and I can't get enough of red and teal!!  It's the vintage teal color that appliances and kitchen tables were back in the old days.  It's the way red looks so unique when paired with that particular teal color and cream.  It's absolutely beautiful.  I decided, I wanted my craft room to have those colors, so my sweet momma made me the most beautiful craft room curtains ever!  She did patchwork and made cute ties with buttons.  I absolutely love them and they bring so much artsiness to my craft room!!




No comments:

Post a Comment