big top

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quick and Easy Brag Books!

Flashback to July 2014....

I have been all about simplicity in my crafting lately.  I'm drawn to the simple, clean lines and easy to do crafts these days.  I still like the vintage and shabby chic style, but I have been loving the quick and easy stuff, that's for sure.  I came across this awesome tutorial on YouTube and decided to make some myself!  The little brag books below were made using old file folders.  I cut them down to size and followed the tutorial.  The paper I used to cover them is the Botanical collection by Prima.  I was also able to use some lace trim, buttons, flowers and some stickers on the covers.  I love how they turned out. :)  Here's a link to my YouTube video to get a closer look!



No comments:

Post a Comment